Vitamin C - immunity weapon
A vitamin that could be the backbone for anyone who wants to pack on muscle mass will be Vitamin C, hands down. Some bodybuilder vouch for the effectiveness of Vitamin C and have added into their daily post-workout routine supplement.
Free giveaway - Participate in a contest
Give your correct email, winners will be notified over email for their shipping address
- MAXIMUM NUTRITION: 50g (approx.) of Protein from 5 sources, 160g of good Complex Carbs, 1000...
- CLEAN PROTEIN: All-Natural Whey and Milk Protein provides your body with healthy Amino Acids to keep...
- PROTEIN SHAKES & RECIPES: Delicious Chocolate muscle mass gainer is versatile in making protein...
- SUITABILITY: Recommended for All Genders- Teenagers, Athletes, Workout Individuals
- IDEAL USAGE: Real Mass Gainer is recommended to be used Between Meals, Post Workout and Before Bed
Fruits rich in Vitamin C
There are many fruits rich in Vitamin C, including
- Red cabbage
- Green pepper
- Red pepper
- ADVANCED & CONVINIENT: Well researched formulation of Vitamin C from organic sources along with Zinc...
- IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT: Vitamin C & Zinc steps up to the plate for healthy immune function by...
- NATURAL ANTIOXIDANT: Vitamin C a potent antioxidant and essential nutrient that our body needs. It...
- AIDS HEALTHY DIGESTION: Vitamin C helps promote the production of stomach acid, improving the break...
- SUPPORTS A HEALTHY HEART: Vitamin C can switch to a pro-oxidant when needed, which may help support...
But it has been that most of us are deficient in Vitamin C. And since Vitamin C is water-soluble, even the overdose of this vitamin won't cause any harm.
For athletes, the minimum dosage of vitamin C is between 500 and 1500 mg daily, depending on the training routine.
Benefits of Vitamin C
There are many benefits of Vitamin C, especially in times like these, when a robust immunity system is the need of the hour.
Strengthens the immune system
Various international research suggests that consumption of 1000mg of Vitamin C daily can have a positive effect on strengthening your immune system. Especially when Covid-19 on the rise, vitamin C is our best bet to fight against this virus. Plus it helps all the bodybuilders with their immunity.
Minimize stress hormones
Weight gain is the first indication, when our body stress hormones increase, primarily cortisol. Studies suggest that a 1000 mg dosage of Vitamin C every day can minimize the stress levels.
If you are confused on which is the most effective Vitamin C supplement in the market, Look no further than Big Muscles nutrition.